This immediate opening for a team player will be responsible for identifying, developing, implementing and managing all member communication programs and activities, which secure strong community and public understanding and support for KIUC. Responsible for all aspects and functional areas of the Communications department in line with KIUC’s strategic goals, the Cooperative’s principles and mission.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience is required
· Minimum of eight (8) years field experience in a progressively responsible communications position is required
· Minimum of four (4) years experience in managing the work of others, and maintaining effective relationships, both within and outside of the organization is required
· Experience with a consumer-owned or publicly-held utility system preferred
· Additional training in marketing, supervision, desktop publishing and advertising is highly desirable
To view a full job description, requirements, and to download an Application for Employment, please visit our Employment Opportunites page at www.kiuc.ccop .